Friday, 19 October 2012

Kiama Markets Sunday October 20


Suncatchers with bird charms and recycled chandelier crystals
Some lovely new things ready for the markets this weekend. I've been thinking about making up some sun catchers for ages, and then I finally found some perfect bird charms.
Our house is full of little rainbows. They're priced from $15 to $25

The windchimes are made from shells I picked up from Little Bay years ago, and I've matched them up with handmade beads which came from Sumbawa or Sumatra or somewhere on my travels. I love the way the sun shines through the shells. They're $15.

And here's a photo of the Peace Bird Mobile when it's out of it's pack. We hung one up on a tree at the Artisan's market. 8 Hand cut double-sided paper birds hand-glued to a white ribbon. You can't see, but there's a little bell at the bottom of the ribbon. I think they'd be so lovely at a children's party blowing in the breeze on the patio, or in a baby's bedroom on the wall. They sell for $12.
Shell Windchimes

Peace Bird Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment