Saturday, 6 October 2012

The First Shoalhaven Artisans Market

Next Saturday October 13 from 9 - 1 is the first Artisans Market in Nowra, I'll be one of the stall holders in the sunny courtyard. 

I have about 40 watercolours of birds and nature subjects mounted up and ready to go, and alongside those I've made some extra little things for interest and fun. 
Paper-cuts for mounting, paper-cut cards, soft fabric birds, bird mobiles with bells and some tags. 

The little nest fridge magnets are made from felt. The eggs are made from these little things I found on the shore of St Georges Basin. I'm not sure if they're a plant or remains of a sea creature of some kind. I've tried to find them on the internet but no luck. Anyhow there are heaps of them, so I don't think there's any environmental damage collecting just a few. 

Everything is looking very lovely in cellophane bags and it will be nice to see them find new homes.










No comments:

Post a Comment