Sunday, 24 April 2016

Kiama - April 2016

Just letting everyone know that I've moved my shop to a little space at 33 Collins St in Kiama - not  the main road, but the side road by which you enter Kiama from the north. We're opposite those cute little terraces in an old shop with a garden at the front, called The Collective.

There's some stylish hand made gift items, fair trade, retro and vintage furniture, and Di's homewares section is beautiful. Kiama is a thriving little town with regular markets and art exhibitions in the park, some great cafes and is a top little spot to visit. I'm hoping in a couple of months the council merger will go ahead and Kiama and Shoalhaven will be the same region. :-)

Bayside Emporium in Huskisson, I believe, is winding down. I'm hoping the site will be redeveloped to something fabulous as part of the foreshore masterplan. It was a fantastic opportunity and trading there for 2 1/2 years with my fellow stallholder community has been a positive and rewarding experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment